If you’re thinking, mahjong is certainly a household name for you. Mahjong, which is often written Mahjongg , MahJong, or similar , is one of the most famous gambling games from Asia. But it has also enjoyed great popularity in our latitudes for several decades. That’s why there are thousands of versions for your PC, your phone and tablet or your game console. Each version has its own peculiarities, so you won’t get bored. Nevertheless, there are some similarities in most Mahjong games.
Let’s get to our advice on how to get better and without frustration in mahjong play. Since, tens of thousands of MJ variants are available on the market, they are of course different from each other. That’s why we give general tips here, which are applicable to most versions.
With this advice you will become a better player:
- If you are a Mahjong newcomer, you should first look for a light version – for example, with a beginner mode. Or with symbols that do not consist of Asian characters, but of other characters that are easier to recognize.
- Get an overview of the playing field first – even if you have a timer in your neck. A few seconds of concentration pay off at the end.
- Embossed the patterns or symbols of the most important tiles. Important are such mahjong stones, which are at the top as well as left and right at the edge. Because only these can you clear. Stones that are located in the middle, half-covered or up and down on the edge, do not interest you, as they cannot be removed at first.
- Try to remove the stones at the top. Focus on this.
- If you can’t get on with the removal of the upper symbols, move quickly to other stones – that is, to those on the left and right at the edge.
- Set yourself: It is recommended to focus on two to three symbols and remove them. Because if you keep jumping back and forth, you lose concentration.
- But don’t lose sight of time! Therefore, it is advisable to jump on new symbols after a few unsuccessful seconds.
- Don’t be too quick when dismantling. So don’t take the next best symbols that match each other. Since there are usually only a few of the identical pairs, it is advisable to dismantle them carefully – just at the beginning the ones that lie above.
- If you have removed a pair, stay in this area. Because the dismantling reveals new stones that you can often quickly use elsewhere.
Are you looking for an online casino services? Visit
- If you hang for too long and can’t get any further, use the tip function. In many Mahjong variants, these helpers are only available in a limited number. So be sparing with them.
- The Mahjong game ends prematurely if you can no longer break down any more tiles. This means that no combinations are possible anymore. If you look ahead to something like this, use the shuffle function (if any).
- The faster you are, the more points you get – this is how many MJ variants work. So be focused while playing and don’t be distracted.
- Think ahead: Most stones are positioned so that they can only be removed if you have removed a number of other stones around them before. Plan your moves as far as possible.
- If you are captivated by the Mahjong fever, still take a break from time to time. This is the only way to maintain your concentration and motivation for a long time.