As you lose yourselves in a modern digital universe and interact with your friends, solve problems, and use your imagination, online games can be a great way to pass the time and have fun.
Gambling in Social Online Casinos
Casino-style gambling simulations can be played for free on online social media sites like Facebook. Lightning Slots & Golden City Casino are two well-known examples.
Advice on Reducing Potential Dangers
- Do some forward planning and schedule some non-gaming recreational time in your day.
- Set a time limit for yourself before you get started, and don’t go over it.
- Constrain your play by setting limits for yourself.
- Break up your screen time by getting some fresh air or doing anything else that will force you to take a moment to assess how you’re feeling.
Recognize the Signs of Risky Play
The first step toward more secure gaming and gambling is learning to recognize the warning signs that a player is pushing their bounds.
- Being unable to play a game and hence becoming restless and irritated.
- Falsifying daily internet usage statistics.
- Having fewer people to spend time with, including loved ones.
- Absenteeism from work or school.
- The decline in interest in formerly enjoyable pursuits.